Welcome to my “What Is Wealthy Affiliate” review!
In this article I’m going to offer you my honest review of a company called Wealthy Affiliate. My name is Hans and I have been working online since 2009. I have seen a lot of online income opportunities come and go since I started looking at ways to earn money online. I tried several methods and met a lot of people while on this crazy ride. While many companies have come and gone I must admit, Wealthy Affiliate has remained steady. So here is my review.
Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Price: Free To Join *Starter $49/month *premium
Owners: Kyle & Carson
Verdict: Legitimate & Recommended
What Is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate is a company that was founded by Kyle and Carson in 2002. Today, Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate platform that offers training and a community of like-minded individuals who will help you be successful in online marketing. I have searched a number of affiliate courses and most of them have very little to offer. I spent thousands of dollars going to webinars, watching videos and listening to conference calls about affiliate marketing.
Finally, I joined Wealthy affiliate because it is the first affiliate training that I have found of its kind. Wealthy affiliate is definitely built with the beginner in mind. The training at WA takes you step by step through the process of earning money from affiliate marketing online. If you have never built a website or don’t even know what affiliate marketing is, Wealthy affiliate explains this in a very thorough and easy to understand process. If you will follow the steps outlined in the courses, you will be able to build your first website within just a few minutes.
There are no gimmicks and the information is simple to follow and very easy to understand. There are both video and written instructions to make things easier to follow along. Wealthy Affiliate also offers a community of entrepreneurs who are eager to help you by answering questions and encouraging you along the way.
Besides the training, Wealthy Affiliate also offers great tools to help you become successful. There is a keyword research tool, website hosting, content editor and live support, just to name a few. Wealthy Affiliate offers all the resources you need to start earning an income online and they allow you to start for free.
Pros – Membership Has Its Benefits.
- Web Hosting – As a premium member you can host up to 50 websites. Along with hosting your site Wealthy Affiliate also offers site building, domains, content builder and support.
- Wealthy Affiliate Community – There is a social community that will answer any questions you have. They also help you set goals and encourage you to work towards those goals.
- Training – The videos and written curriculum is probably the most comprehensive and easy-to-follow that I have ever seen.
- Support – Both the owners and other members of the site are available 24/7 to help with any questions you have. Along with that there is a live chat and support email.
- Cost – You can join Wealthy Affiliate for free and the paid membership is only $49 per month.
Cons – Nobody’s Perfect
Of course, with any company you join there are benefits and draw backs. Wealthy Affiliate is no different. There are a few things that I don’t like.
- The community can be distracting. When I first started, I found the site a little distracting. While the training is very straight forward and easy to follow, at times the input from the community can be distracting. There is so much training available it can be a bit overwhelming. I find it best to follow the simple step-by-step training before going to all the live events that take place each week.
- It takes time and hard work. Wealthy Affiliate works, but you have to put the training to work for you. You need to invest about 1 to 2 hours per day into the training in order to be successful. Also, you never know how long it will take before you start earning from your website. I suggest giving it a year to see the full potential.
- It’s not for everyone. If you are not interested in building a website and filling it with content, this probably isn’t for you. While anyone can learn how to do this, not everyone will do it. However, if you are willing to learn, you will find that you can earn an income from anything that you are passionate about.
Cost: Out-Of-Pocket Starting Expense
Have you ever heard the expression, “you have to spend money to earn money?” This is always true when starting a business of any kind and Wealthy Affiliate is no exception. The premium membership is $49 per month or $359 per year.
However, you can start out as a free member and even finish the first course which is what I always recommend. Once you upgrade to premium you can decide if you want to pay the $49 monthly or the annual $359.
Other expenses would be the cost of your domain names for your website which cost about $15 per year. You can start with a free domain or purchase a domain name when you create your first website. My advice is to get the free membership and try it out first.
Ways To Be Successful – Making Wealthy Affiliate Work For You
Success does not come easy, but it’s also not complicated. It takes goals, determination, hard work and endurance. If you will set goals for yourself and follow the simple step-by-step training in wealthy affiliate, you will be successful!
The training is very in depth and easy to understand. You can navigate through it very easily on the website and each lesson also gives you action points that allow you to track your progress. This will help you stay focused and gives you the organization that you need to stay on track each day.
As you follow the boot camp course you will learn the steps to creating an online business. While there are many different methods to becoming successful the steps are general the same.
Step 1: Build A website: With the Wealthy Affiliate training you will be able to create your first website within minutes.
Step 2: Get Traffic: As you learn how to rank in search engines, like google you will get more and more traffic to your website.
Step 3: Monetize your site: Through the training process you will learn how to convert your traffic into sales and earn an income from our website.
It will take time and you will have bad days and there maybe times you will want to quit. But if you are determined to make it work and you continue with the program you will make it. Wealthy Affiliate has an awesome support group of thousands of successful entrepreneurs who have been built their businesses the same way. They are all there to help you. Dare to dream and you will find success.
Who Should Join? – Is Wealthy Affiliate For You?
If you have been reading this long, you should know by now the pros and cons of Wealthy Affiliate. Hopefully, you are able to decide if this program will work for you. My advice to you is very simple. Try Wealthy Affiliate for free. Once you have completed the first course you should know if this is a good fit for you. If you are a beginner, this is definitely a good place for you to start.
If you have been doing affiliate marketing for a while and you are looking for some advanced techniques, this still will work for you but you won’t find it in the starter membership. For advanced training you will definitely want the premium membership.
Final Thoughts + Bonus
In conclusion, I would recommend Wealthy Affiliate to anyone interested in building a serious online business. Remember you can join 100% for free. There are no strings attached. On top of that, if you do join and upgrade to premium within the first 7 days I will offer you a free bonus. Once you join I will contact you through your WA profile page. You will get my greeting and also information on how to claim your bonus. I promise it will be worth it.
I hope this what is Wealthy Affiliate review has been helpful to you. Please ask any questions or add comments below.